In this Excel tutorial, you will learn one easy trick. You will learn how to change the color of the markers on your chart. You may need this to customize your chart.
Preparing to change data points
1. Consider the data set with a chart window.
2. Right-click on the marker to bring up a dropdown menu. Then select the Format Data Series option.
3. A window will appear like this below.
Changing markers color
4. From the left side, select Marker Fill and then Solid Fill from the color palette. Select the new color of the marker.
5. Now here you go with the new color of your marker.
Remember that the chart should be easy to read for the people who will use it. The color of the marker should be distinct from the color of the line. Excel offers you a whole range of colors to set. You can choose whatever colors you want.