In this lesson you will learn how to add average column to the pivot table in Excel. Really useful and easy trick.
1. Open the Excel sheet where your pivot table is created.
2. Click anywhere on the pivot table. A PivotTable Fields box will appear.
3. In the value box section, right click sum of quantity and click value field setting. A dialog box will appear. Select Average in the Summarize value by tab and click ok.
4. Drag quantity in the value box.
5. Final result will be like this:
Average column has been just added to the pivot table.