In this Excel tutorial you will learn how to open xlb file in Excel.
An XLB file is an Excel Binary Workbook file that is used to store customizations made to the user interface (UI) in Microsoft Excel, such as custom toolbars and menu items. To open an XLB file in Microsoft Excel:
- Start Microsoft Excel.
- Go to File > Options > Customize Ribbon.
- In the Customize Ribbon section, click the "Import/Export" button.
- In the Import and Export Wizard, select "Import customization file" and click the "Next" button.
- Locate the XLB file and click the "Open" button.
- The customizations stored in the XLB file will be imported into Excel and will be available for use.
Note: If you're using an older version of Microsoft Excel, the exact steps to open an XLB file may vary slightly. If you're having trouble opening the XLB file, check that you have the latest version of Microsoft Excel installed and that the file is not corrupted.