League of Legends is my favourite computer game. I'm also an Excel freak. See the League of Legends Trakcer spreadsheet I'm using to track my lol games.
When to track?
I'm tracking every League of Legends game to see my standings and improve my results.
What to track?
Things that I'm tracking:
- my elo - to see how it changes (maybe I will be promoted to challanger one day:))
- champion I'm playing - I prefer Mid or Bot myself
- result of game - if it is win or lose
- information about my line opponent with his/her elo
- my subjective opinion about line result (won, lost or even)
- KDA - I'm using Excel formula =(kills+assists)/deaths
- farm - how many minions I killed
- duration of game in minutes
- CS/Min - Excel calculates it by Excel formula =CS/Duration
- vision score
- my comments
- thing to improve - I'm always trying to improve and put attention on one the most important thing
How to track?
It is taking only a few moments to fill in the spreadsheet and I'm still having fun. I'm doing it while waiting in the queue before the next game.
There are many more things that can be tracked:
- played position if you are not focusing one
- links to the game if you are Facebook or Twitch streamer or putting games of YouTube
- gold earned
- gold difference
- build which you bought (eg. attack speed, ad, ap, tank)
- first items bought to see the difference based on chosen item
- specific items you chose eg. boots to see results for specific kind of boots (eg. playing with Ionians or Mobilities several games in a row)
- strategy chosen (eg. late game, mid game, objectives, outscale, offensive, gank, bait)
- damage (dealt, taken, healed, mitigated)
- objectives - if Baron and Elder Dragon was killed and how many dragons
- short description in the given moment eg. situation in 15 minutes every game
- and much more...
The League of Legends Trakcer spreadsheet is colorful. I like it to have green and red to differentiate the results. If you don't like conditional formatting you can remove it if you want. Then the spreadsheet will look like this.
You can download this Tracker spreadsheet in here for free. Also, you can drop a comment there or help me improve this LoL tracking spreadsheet.
Let's play and learn Excel. I hope we will play together. GG
As a League of Legends and Excel fan, I will try to develop this lol tracker.
Features that I am going to add:
- list of champions with their stats,
- strengths and weaknesses
- list of counter picks
- synergies between champions
I have just added the tft tracker. Feel free to download and use, as well.