Wanna find a good job you deserve? Prepare yourself with these article to get to know questions you may expect about MS Excel tool.
- What is operator precedence of formulas in Excel?
- What is the primary difference between functions and formulas in Excel?
- Name the different data formats in Excel and the uses.
- Difference between SUM and SUMIF functions.
- What is the difference between COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK and COUNTIF?
- How to detect duplicate cells in a table? How to detect blank cells in a table?
- What are freeze panes in Excel? Under which tab can you find freeze panes?
- Difference between VLOOKUP and INDEX MATCH functions. Mention the syntax of VLOOKUP and INDEX MATCH.
- How to use wildcards in VLOOKUP?
- Does VLOOKUP perform search horizontally? How to do horizontal lookup in Excel?
- What is relative cell address? What is absolute cell address?
- What is ribbon in Excel?
- How to add comments in a cell in Excel?
- What is macro in Excel?
- What are different kinds of volatile functions in Excel? Identify types of highly volatile and almost volatile functions.
- How to create pivot tables using multiple tables? How to create pivot tables from different worksheet?
- What are calculated fields in Pivot Tables?
- Difference between pivot charts and regular charts.
- What are slicers?
- What is the difference between SUBSTITUTE and REPLACE function in Excel?
- What is a secondary axis in a chart?
- Difference between one-variable and two-variable data table?
- What is what-if analysis?
- What is the difference between dashboard and report in Excel?
- Mention the different kinds of error in Excel. When do these errors occur?
Also may find Excel FAQ interested.
Good like with your new job and learning to create formulas like this one :)