Quick analysis of a data is possible by following some simple steps. The first thing we’d need is having a data that looks like this:
1. Mark the data with values (1), click on the small chart showing on the right low angle (2), and choose greater than (3).
2. Write the amount you'd like to format, if it is greater than that specified amount (1), and then press ok (2).
3. Click under the last row, and type total (1), and beside it, type =sum(b3:b6) (2). This will show the whole sum on the last row, and now press the small square on the lower right corner, and drag it throughout the columns.
4. Mark the data beside total (1), click on the small chart beside the data (2), click sparkle (3), and then click the Win/Loss (4).
Note: You can do this by first marking all the data with value.
5. You can now check the values you'd like to be visible, on the win/loss.
Note: If the values have minus in front, then they would also automatically be negative (showing red).