Wanna find a good job you deserve? Prepare yourself with these article to get to know questions you may expect about MS Excel tool.
- What is operator precedence of formulas in Excel?
- What is the primary difference between functions and formulas in Excel?
- Name the different data formats in Excel and the uses.
- Difference between SUM and SUMIF functions.
- What is the difference between COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK and COUNTIF?
- How to detect duplicate cells in a table? How to detect blank cells in a table?
- What are freeze panes in Excel? Under which tab can you find freeze panes?
- Difference between VLOOKUP and INDEX MATCH functions. Mention the syntax of VLOOKUP and INDEX MATCH.
- How to use wildcards in VLOOKUP?
- Does VLOOKUP perform search horizontally? How to do horizontal lookup in Excel?
- What is relative cell address? What is absolute cell address?
- What is ribbon in Excel?
- How to add comments in a cell in Excel?
- What is macro in Excel?
- What are different kinds of volatile functions in Excel? Identify types of highly volatile and almost volatile functions.
- How to create pivot tables using multiple tables? How to create pivot tables from different worksheet?
- What are calculated fields in Pivot Tables?
- Difference between pivot charts and regular charts.
- What are slicers?
- What is the difference between SUBSTITUTE and REPLACE function in Excel?
- What is a secondary axis in a chart?
- Difference between one-variable and two-variable data table?
- What is what-if analysis?
- What is the difference between dashboard and report in Excel?
- Mention the different kinds of error in Excel. When do these errors occur?
Also may find Excel FAQ interested.
Good like with your new job :)