In this lesson you will learn how to display pivot table data as percentage of total. It is really easy and it might be helpful for you.
1. Open your pivot table sheet and click anywhere in the pivot table. (Or right click and click on show field settings)
2. When you click in the pivot table, you will see a pivot table field options on the right side of the screen.
3. Go to the value box and click on sum of quantity and then on value field setting.
4. A dialog box will appear. Click on the tab Show Value As.
5. Click the drop down menu of Show Values As. In this menu select whatever percentage you want to select.
6. Final result will be like this: