Are you responsible for preparing periodical reports? Does your company need you to create quarter reports? This Excel tutorial is perfect for you. Teach yourself here how to insert time series graphs in Excel.
1. First select your data.
2. Then go to Insert > Scatter and Scatter with Smooth Lines.
3. You will get a chart like this:
4. Edit horizontal axis. To edit horizontal axis, right click horizontal and go to format axis. A tab will appear on the right.
5. Under axis options, change maximum to 4 and major (under units sections) to 1.
6. Delete horizontal gridlines. Your final graph will look like this.