In this Excel tutorial you will learn how to create a chart with baseline. You may need that for reports or checking filling the targets (eg. targets of production or sales).
1. Consider the data and plot the chart from it.
2. Enter the value of baseline in first row and drag it downward as shown below.
3. Select chart window, under design option choose Select Data option.
4. A window will appear like shown below. Click on Add option.
5. On selecting Add option a small window will appear. Set the Series name as Baseline and for Series values select the whole column of Baseline from data. Then press ok.
6. Now you will have a baseline on your chart window as shown below.